Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Skate Lace

When we got home we went upstairs to change out of our skating gear. My jeans were still wet from a fall and I imagine James’ clothes were also damp.
As I was arranging my stuff on the back of a chair to dry James called down the hall. “There’s lots of room in the shower if you’d like to join me.”
How could I resist?
The ensuite shower in James’ master suite, as I’d quickly discovered in those early days, was very large. Plenty big enough for two. Engineered as a wet room, the double ended shower had no glass door or curtain. Lined with grey tile and equipped with bench, cubbies for shampoo and other items, and state of the art rain shower heads, it was like being at a private spa.
“In you go,” James said, turning on one of the showerheads and directing me to stand underneath it. “I’ll be right back.”
I watched him walk out the door with some trepidation. He was naked, like I was, so I didn’t think he’d go far. But I was always a bit nervous when James did something unexpected. The guy was a virtuoso when it came to sexual game playing.
Sure enough, he came back into the bathroom carrying one of my skates.
hockey-skates
“What the hell are you gonna do with that?” I asked, starting to feel very worried. I’d just had the blades sharpened.
James gave me a sly look and laid the skate on the bathroom counter. Then he began to very slowly pull the lace out of it, glancing at me with mysterious intent as he did so.
What was he planning? I shook the water out of my eyes and continued to wash myself as he extracted the dirty white lace from the skate boot.
When he had it free he balled it up in his fist and joined me in the shower, luckily leaving the skate itself on the bathroom counter.
He came under the hot water with me and immediately captured my lips with his, kissing me with passion. Then he pulled back.
He held out his fist and opened it so that the black skate lace unfurled from its anchor point between his fingers.
I glanced at him, wondering at his plans.
cd82ba575d3225939ebf61383074018c
He held it under the water, wetting it thoroughly, and began to glide it over my skin, starting at my neck and shoulders but moving ever so slowly downward.
It felt like a tiny wet snake or sea creature caressing me. I closed my eyes to enjoy it even more, not knowing where it would land next. He took his time, sliding it over my wet buttocks, up my abdomen, over my shoulder, giving my skin the occasional soft kiss in its wake.
This was James’ skill. Taking something as simple and innocent as the lace from an old pair of skates and turning it into an implement of erotic seduction.
Finally, after teasing me for a very long time, he reached down and deftly tied the wet lace around the base of my erection, behind my balls, where it became the perfect makeshift cock ring.
“That will teach you to make fun of my skating skills.”
My chest moved with fast breaths as I stared at him, desire flaming. “Yes, Sir.”
He took the long end of the lace and wound it over and around the top of my balls, pushing the testicles down so that they ached with tension. He secured it somehow so that my junk was trussed like a stuffed piglet. It hurt, but in a good way - as usual. There were safety scissors in the bathroom vanity. There were safety scissors in every room of the house because James never knew where he might be inspired to tie one, or both, of us up.
“That will keep you quiet.”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Reach up and hold onto the shower head.”
I did, my hands grasping the warm steel as the water coursed over my bent head and shoulders.
“Good boy.”
~ Excerpt from The Loft - Book Two, coming summer 2017

No comments: