Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Testimonial



For Beyond the Edge:

This was mind blowing for me. Up until the SH started BDSM and ménage were not on my tbr list if I could help it. But I really loved this book. It was great that it was set in Canada, and I was able to enjoy business' names and places that I knew of. James was so wonderfully wicked, Sebastian was a beautiful naughty angel, while Tate was quite the little Dom in training. One issue I had with the book was it was entirely from Tate's POV, I really would have loved a rotating POV, but you can't have everything. I do feel that James really screwed up when it was revealed he wanted to make things more permanent. He zigged when he should have zagged. If he had wanted to win Tate, he should have shown him what a more rounded relationship would have been like with him rather than just what he could offer him in the loft. I'm still shaking my head at the pet play but different strokes for different folks.

~ Louan at Goodreads, November 6th, 2016

No comments: