Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Excerpt - The Cross and the Trinity - Chapter Nineteen




We ate quickly, then said our goodbyes and returned to our room to pack.

James pulled me aside.

“I have an idea for something fun,” he said, “but only if you’re willing, obviously.”

The hair stood up on the back of my neck, a natural response to these ominous words from the man who loved to tease and torment me.

“I’m not riding in the trunk,” I stated, having heard some crazy stories of Dom/sub road trips.

James chuckled. “Don’t worry. I want you in the front seat. Wearing this.”

I looked down at his hand to see the slim metal tube that he’d referred to as a Prince Albert’s Wand when he’d bought it two weeks ago. I stared at the thing like it was a grenade.

“It goes in your urethra,” James explained. 

“Uh huh.” I didn’t quite know what else to say.

“It’s hollow, so you can urinate or ejaculate. It’s meant for long-term wear.”

“That’s...comforting?” I said, not really feeling it.

“I thought we could put it in now and you could wear it for the drive.”

I stared at him, speechless.

Is he kidding?

“What?” he asked innocently.

“You want to put that in my dick?”

“Yes.”

“And I’m to wear it for the entire drive home? That’s almost two hours.”

“Yes. I think you’ll find it quite pleasant.”

I stared at the thing dubiously. “I don’t know.”

“And when we get home, I’ll reward you with an incredible experience.”

“You’ll let me come?” I said, hopefully.

“I’ll make you come through the wand. It will blow your mind, Tate. I promise.”

He looked so sincere, and seemed to want it so much. He did know what he was talking about. Still, I hesitated. I’d never had anything inside my dick before, not even a medical catheter. It looked...painful.

I held my hand out flat. He placed the smooth steel device in my open palm. I examined it, wondering if what he said was true.

“Will it hurt?” I asked finally.

James shook his head. “No. It will feel strange when it first goes in, but it won’t hurt. It’s more psychological than anything.” He looked at me with those guileless brown eyes. “If you’re really uncomfortable with the idea...”

“No. Let’s do it. I trust you,” I said finally. He’d piqued my curiosity now and I had to know how it felt.

The smile lit up his whole face. “Really? That’s wonderful.” He took my hand and led me over to the bed as Sebastian returned from the bathroom.

“What’s going on?” Sebastian asked as I began to take off my jeans.

“Just push them down around your ankles and sit on the bed,” James said.

“An experiment,” I muttered, doing as I was told.

James got the ice bucket and put on a pair of blue nitrile gloves. He poured some alcohol from a bottle over the wand and held it for a few seconds, then wiped it with a clean cloth. “I’ve done this before, Tate.”

“Well, I haven’t,” I said as Sebastian sat down beside me. 

“Is that the—” Sebastian asked. 

“Torture device? Yes,” I said glumly.

“Don’t be dramatic,” James said. He brought the wand over to where I sat nervously on the edge of the bed. “You know as well as I do that most of these things look worse than they feel.”

“We’ll see,” I said, still not a hundred percent sure I wanted that thing in my dick. But I supposed, if anyone was going to put it there, I’d want it to be James.

Sebastian and I watched while he coated the sterilized metal tube liberally with lubricant then kneeled before me. He dabbed a bit of lube on the opening of my urethra.

“Ready?”

I took a deep breath and let it out. But I shook my head. “Wait.”

Sebastian put his arm around my waist, giving me the courage I needed.

“Okay.” I nodded. I put my hands down on the bed beside me. “Go.”

James took the head of my dick between his fingers and placed the bottom of the wand gently against my slit. “Take
another breath,” he said.

I inhaled slowly. As I did, he slid the thin metal tube slowly and carefully into my urethra.

The feeling was very strange and slightly uncomfortable. But not painful.

I watched the wand slide slowly into my penis, entranced by the sight and not a little aroused. James carefully pushed it in to its full depth then met my gaze.

“It’s in,” he said.

“That’s what he said,” I joked, feeling euphoric now that the thing was inside me and I hadn’t fainted.

Hmmm. Now it was in there, it didn’t feel half bad. Sort of like I needed to pee or come. Actually, I probably did need to pee. Maybe I should have thought of doing that first?

“Um,” I said.

“What’s wrong?” James asked.

“I need to pee.”

James chuckled. “Well, you can. As soon as I fasten the ring on.”

I looked at Sebastian. He was staring at my dick.

“That looks so hot,” he said breathlessly, not taking his eyes away from it.

“Good. ‘Cause you’re gonna wear one too.” 

Sebastian blanched. “But he only bought one.” 

“Gotcha.”

“Tate, behave yourself,” James said sternly as he affixed the metal ring around the head of my penis, effectively holding the wand in place since I didn’t have a piercing to do that. “All right. Go have a piss,” he said, peeling off the gloves.

I stood, pulling my shorts and jeans up higher. “Come with me? I’m a bit nervous.”

“Of course.”

James came to the bathroom with me and stood leaning against the doorframe as I positioned myself at the toilet.

“Nothing’s happening,” I said after a minute.

“You need to relax.”

“I’m trying to relax. I’ve never had a metal tube up my dick before.”

James came over to stand close behind me. I felt the bulge of his erection pressing into my bottom as he wrapped his warm, strong arms around my belly.

“Let go,” he said in my ear as he deliberately put gentle pressure on my bladder. “Let it out.”

I stared down at my penis, willing the pee to come out, even though it felt so strange. James’ arousal at my back and his arms around me made me horny, making it difficult to concentrate.

“Do you really need to pee?” James asked. “Maybe it’s just the wand making it feel that way.”

“I had three cups of coffee with breakfast.”

“Okay. Let’s try this.” James let go of me, went over to the sink and turned on the faucet. I watched as cold water coursed down into the bowl.

In a moment, I felt something relax in me and pee started coming out the end of the wand. The accompanying sensation took me completely by surprise. I met James’ knowing gaze as I grabbed the counter for support and groaned.

“That’s it,” he said, as I pissed into the toilet, my eyes closing with the unexpected pleasure of it.



No comments: