Thursday, June 26, 2014

Puppy Pride!

Was scrolling through my newsfeed the other day and came across this utterly adorable photo of three leather pups taken by Mark Flowers. I asked if I could use it on my website and he said yes! There will soon be a new page up at my website talking about the different aspects of puppy role playing, using this photo as a header:

Photo by Mark Flowers
So many people are confused or misinformed about this pastime/identity that I'd like to have a somewhat comprehensive definition or at least description of it on my main website, since I do feature it in my books and am a fan of it in real life.

~ Liz

2 comments:

tom said...

I'd love to read anything you have to offer on the subject, as it is completely unknown to me . . . but looks very interesting.


Elizabeth Lister said...

It's completely fascinating to me in many ways. It can be a totally non-sexual thing for one person, or part of a sexual identity for someone else. And, I'm telling you, the young men that I've met who engage in this are the sweetest, most caring, loyal and loving people. They truly exude the best qualities of real canines, but in a human way that is enhanced with the use of hoods and other gear. I love it.