Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Erotic Artist Nancy Peach

So...I was watching a video a friend downloaded for me from Men On Edge at Kink.com and I saw an absolutely gorgeous painting of a naked man bound in ropes by someone named Nancy Peach.  They actually made the painting a part of the shoot because they used exactly the same rope pattern and bondage technique on the man being edged.  I took note of the name because the painting was
incredible.



Later I googled Nancy Peach and found her website.

To say I was blown away by her images is an understatement. I absolutely love the colour, drama and energy in her work. Both the style and subject matter is bold and exciting.

I sent her an email and asked if she would answer some questions about her paintings. She responded quickly and with enthusiasm and now has the interview questions in her possession. When she sends them back to me I will post the interview.

I'm always excited to discover other women who are pushing the envelope in an artistic way!


~ Liz

No comments: