Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Crush - Chapter Four



Blurb: Jack Claridge’s sister, Amy, has a big crush on her English professor, Michael Donovan. When
Jack agrees to accompany her on an outing with the object of her affection, the last thing he expects is the professor’s reaction to him. One surreptitious hand-job later and Michael is hooked. But will Jack ‘use him and lose him’ or does Jack care for the professor more than he thinks? And what will he tell Amy?

*****

I felt his lips on my neck.  I exhaled in relief.

“What are you so scared of?”

I was silent for a long time.  What am I scared of? Why would I throw this away when it could end up being really, really good? Finally, the words just came out. “That I’m gonna fall for you and you’re gonna treat me like shit…or just disappear…or something,” I finished lamely, still facing the door.

“I can’t promise you that it’s going to work out between us. I hope it does.” He pressed his lips again and again to my neck and my ear.  My cock, in spite of my fear, stiffened in response.  “I mean, I really fucking hope it does. But I can promise you I won’t treat you like shit, and I won’t disappear. I can promise you that I’ll always be your friend.” He turned me around.  We stared into each others’ eyes.  “And I’d like to try for something more. I’m scared too, you know.”

Really?”

He nodded. I could see it in his beautiful blue eyes. “I’ve already fallen for you and I’m scared you’re gonna run. You almost did, just now.”

I nodded. “Fucking Marsalis.” I gestured to the music that was still playing.

He laughed. It was a beautiful sound.

That goddamn electricity was so strong I could feel it in every part of me. Our lips came together finally. It was hot and tender, honest and excruciating all at once. I wanted to climb inside him and curl up in a ball.

His arms came around me and held me against him. He kissed me like I was the last man on earth, his tongue firm and insistent as he explored my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as I gave myself up to him. I felt him hard against my own arousal but there was no hurry now. I held onto his shoulders and kissed him passionately back.  I strove to let him know how much I wanted this, wanted him, and tried not to let it frighten me.

When we finally broke away, no words were necessary. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. We lay down on his bed together, kissing again and exploring each other gently, tentatively.

I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands over his firm chest, down across his taut abdomen. I ran my fingers through the slightly thicker hair that led in a tantalizing trail toward his groin. Then I slid my hand around and grabbed his jean-covered ass, pulling him against me. He groaned and kissed me harder. I kissed him back and felt his hands slide under my t-shirt. They quickly found my nipples, which hardened and peaked under his fingers. He squeezed and pinched them gently, making me groan into his mouth. I pulled away and whipped my shirt off over my head, then went back to kissing him. I couldn’t fucking stop it was so good. It was like we were both slaves to this other force. This pull between us was so intense it threatened to obliterate our individual selves and create another being. That was what scared me. But I’d let him in and given myself up to it now.  There was no going back.

I reached for his jeans and started working on his flies. Just like in the bar, he helped me. Soon his enormous cock was in my shaking hands. He moaned into my mouth as I stroked him gently, reverently. I took my time, getting to know every curve and ridge and pulsing vein. And I really needed both my hands because he was so big. When I satisfied my curiosity, I reached down, cupping his balls, and ran the fingers of my other hand through the soft curly hair at the base of his cock.

He pulled his mouth away from mine. He buried his face against my neck, groaning and cursing quietly.

“Take off your pants. And your shirt.” I let go of him.

He rolled onto his back and got out of his jeans as I did the same. He shrugged out of his shirt. He pulled me back to him as soon as we were both naked. We pressed against each other, our bodies aligned and our cocks rubbing together. It felt fucking incredible. My arm slid under his neck and curled around his broad shoulder, pulling him against me. He buried his face in my neck again. His hands on my ass pressed my groin firmly against his. The feel of our cocks, hard and wet, sliding together, sent me to the fucking moon.

Then I felt Michael’s hand slip between us. He wrapped it around our cocks and held them together as we moved. Heaven.

“Oh, fuck…” I moaned. I found his mouth with mine, kissing him desperately as the pleasure built.

Michael gasped and whimpered, rubbing his huge hard cock against mine. He thrust into me. I pushed back, a trembling counterpoint to his desperate motions.

“Oh… fuck… fuck…” I groaned. I came, mewling into his mouth and letting myself fly apart. He grunted. As the waves of pleasure pulsed through me I felt his cock spasm. He cried out my name as he climaxed. Wetness and heat and quivering flesh surrounded me. I couldn’t tell what was him and what was me for a long, long time.

We stayed pressed together as our pleasure waned and petered out. We panted and shook, completely fucking shattered. I’d never felt anything so intense before. Imagine what it’ll be like when he actually puts his cock inside me…

I must have made a noise because he pulled back and looked at me.

“Are you okay?”

“I think so,” I said. “Except, it’s a good thing you said my name when you came because I couldn’t remember what it was.”

He grinned. “What’s mine again?”

I chuckled. “Michael.” I kissed him passionately. “It’s Michael.”

He kissed me back. We spent the next ten minutes necking like teenagers.

After awhile, Michael suggested we get cleaned up. When I walked into his en suite bathroom I couldn’t help exclaiming. “Holy shit. This is awesome.”

The double size shower with opposing shower heads stood prominently in the large bathroom, the walls made up of black and grey tile in a zigzag pattern. A huge sunken tub with whirlpool jets sat in the corner next to a vanity with double sinks.

“I’m feeling another orgy joke coming on,” I said.

He shook his head. “No orgies. I did get fucked against the vanity once.”

I stared at him, picturing it. My tired dick twitched. “Fuck, really?”

His face flushed. It was completely adorable. “Mmm hmm.” He opened the shower stall door and stepped in. I followed.

“Don’t you… I mean… aren’t you more of a… top?” I asked as I turned on the water.

“Most of the time, yes. But with the right person, I like to explore the possibilities.” He switched on his own showerhead. We both turned toward each other as we cleaned up under the hot spray.

“So, this guy that handcuffed you to the bed and fucked you against the sink…” I grinned at the images forming in my mind. “Was it the same guy?”

He nodded. “Yes.”

“What happened to him?”

He shrugged. “We wanted different things.”

I didn’t press him further. I was too busy staring at his fuck-hot body, all wet and glistening in front of me. My dick got hard again but I was so fucking tired.

“I have to stop looking at you. I have to get some sleep tonight.” I turned around and finished cleaning off. He finished before me. When I shut off my water he handed me a towel.

As we dried off he said, “Jack, I’d really like you to sleep here tonight. But if you want to go home I’ll pay for a taxi.”

“If you think I’m going home to face the inquisition from my sister, you’re nuts.”

He stared at me. “You live with Amy?”

I nodded. “Yeah. Saves on rent, and we’re pretty good roommates usually.”

“What are you going to tell her?”

“About what?”

He gestured between us. “About this.”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing? Don’t you think…?”

I shook my head. “Are you kidding me? She’d be so pissed off she’d make both our lives miserable.”

“She’s going to find out.”

“Not if we keep it quiet. We don’t even know if this is gonna go anywhere.”

We looked at each other, each of us thinking about where this might go, but not wanting to say it.

“Are you staying?” he asked finally.

I nodded. “Can you lend me some pajamas and a toothbrush?”

***

It was a great dream. A wet, warm mouth surrounded my cock, licking it slowly, so slowly, so deliciously. I groaned…and woke up.

“Jesus…” I groaned again. My eyes flickered open. Michael stopped what he was doing and looked up at me.

“Good morning.He kissed the tip of my erect cock.

“Don’t stop,” I said breathlessly.

He took me gently in his warm mouth again. I rested my hands carefully on his tousled blond head. Fuck, I never knew getting head could feel like this. Usually rushed and with no emotional connection, it provided just a purely physical release. This was so different. I craved it.

I let go of his head, grabbed a pillow and pulled it over my face. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to his actions.

He clutched my hips tightly between his strong arms and sucked on my cock like it held all the secrets of the universe. He worshipped it, he praised it, he fucking bowed before it. By the time I trembled and came, groaning into the pillow, he fucking owned me.

He nuzzled my belly as I recovered. Then he leaned forward, pulled the pillow off and asked, “What do you want for breakfast?”

***

I asked for pancakes. He fucking made me pancakes; big, fluffy, gorgeous pancakes, drenched in syrup and brown sugar and cinnamon. I sat there in my borrowed pajamas and ate a stack of fucking delicious pancakes. All I could think was, I’d scored the perfect man and Amy was going to kill me.

*****

No comments: