Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another Teaser from Apartment 1209



Since we are getting closer to the release of my Goodreads story, Apartment 1209, I thought I'd give you all another little teaser. Enjoy:

*****


"I know who you are."

He seemed surprised, but not worried. "Who told you?"

"A friend of mine. He's been to your club."

He nodded. "But you're here. You're not scared." The corner of his mouth lifted, as if to reassure me that there really wasn't anything to be afraid of.

"I'm terrified."

"You don't look it. You look aroused."

"I'm...both..." Holy shit. Did I just admit I had a hard-on for this guy? Where was this courage coming from?

We looked at each other for a long moment. Then Ryan stood up and moved away.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back, Henry. I'm just going to get something."

He was going to get something. What was he getting? A whip? A paddle? My cock hardened while sweat began to accumulate on my palms.

In a few moments he came back. He tossed something toward me, which I caught by reflex. I looked down at the leather cuffs in my hands. They were beautiful - soft and well made.

"Do you want to play, Henry?"

Do you want to play, Henry?

Why did it seem like I'd been waiting to hear those words from this man for a very long time? Years, even.

I couldn't speak. My breaths seemed loud in the small space as I nodded twice, looking him in the eyes.

He grinned, the dimple in one cheek making him seem benign and charming. But what did he have planned?

"You'll have to do better than that. I need your verbal consent to be restrained. Do you give it, Henry?"

I cleared my throat. "Yes, Sir."

"Then put your hands together in front of you."

I did, my heart beating wildly. I watched as he fastened the cuffs around my wrists and attached them together.

He looked at me, smiling with utter kindness. "We'll keep this very basic, Henry. I know you're inexperienced."

*****

No comments: