Saturday, May 25, 2013

And The Title Is...

...Apartment 1209.

This is the prompt and photo that I chose when I signed up for this event:

Dear Author,

I am working three jobs to make ends meet, going to college at night and have not had any time for fun. I live one lonely boring life.

My neighbor across the hall has been watching me for some time without my knowledge. He thinks I'm overworked and need some time to relax...with him.

Somehow his version of de-stressing is this:


and calling him Daddy.

Please write my story about how I ended up being his boy.

Thanks! ;P

P.S. - a HEA most definitely!



And this is the official cover for the story I came up with (Photo of Nate Benner, Mr. Leather Oklahoma 2013, by Alonzo Gault - Cover Design by Nate Benner):





They have stopped trying to keep the titles of the Love Has No Boundaries stories a secret. Too difficult reigning in so many excited authors, lol.

I cannot wait to share this story with you!

The Goodreads MM Romance Group will be publishing these free stories during the months of June and July. This group is made up entirely of readers and writers of gay male romance and is now over 10,000 members strong.

~ Liz



1 comment:

SheReadsALot said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to see where you're going to take my prompt, Elizabeth!