Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ready?


Trussed up on the bed, spread-eagled and bound by my expert knots to the four corners of the frame, Freddy looked like something out of a bondage magazine feature. He was perfect. So young and fit, his skin flawless and smooth - unmarred by age, tattoos or piercings. Beautiful.
The big steel plug nestled inside him now, pushing on his prostate the way it was meant to, teasing me with its presence and the fact that I’d put it there. His thick cock curved in a long arch over his flat belly, a tempting pearl of dew at its tip, taunting with its glistening essence. I wanted to lick it off. I wanted to swallow that cock and make Freddy come. I wanted to hear him scream with pleasure.
But not yet.

~ From the short story, Leaving, to be included in the kinky Toronto anthology, released April 11th, 2013.


No comments: