Monday, January 21, 2013

Seaside Rendezvous



“So?  What do you think?” Darrin asked, his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it affectionately.  I gazed around the large room.  It was tidy and appeared fairly clean, to my surprise.  The painted floorboards were chipped and broken in places but a woven matt had been put down.  A battered old sofa stood against one wall, beneath a boarded up window.  I could see the rolling surf in the distance through an old glass window on the other wall.  Sam cranked it open.  The tattered grey curtains billowed in the ocean breeze.  In the middle of the floor lay a large futon mattress, covered in fresh, new white sheets.  Nearby, variously sized pillar candles stood at intervals along the floor.

“What the heck goes on here, séances?” I asked, confused and impressed at the same time.  For an abandoned seaside cottage, it looked pretty … cozy.

“No séances,” Darrin said.  “Although I think I’ve seen the face of God a few times.”  He looked at Sam, who gave him a wink and started peeling off his clothes.  I glanced back and forth between them.

“What’s … um … What exactly is happening here?” I asked breathlessly, although I was beginning to comprehend.  Of course, that meant that all the blood rushed from my brain to my cock, so I was a little behind.  Perhaps I wasn’t the third wheel after all.  They seemed to want me here.

Darrin grinned as he stepped out of his wet shoes, socks and shorts.  His big cock, hard and intimidating, stood forth, pointing right at me as he straightened up.  I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

“Here.”  Sam shoved an open bottle of coke at me as he guzzled one of his own.  Then he passed his to Darrin, who finished it off.  I drank mine down as fast as I could and watched Sam take his wet clothes off.

“What do you want to happen, Marco?” Darrin asked.   I tore my eyes away from Sam.  Darrin locked eyes with me as he threw his empty bottle into the corner. 

I felt Sam’s hands slide around my waist.  I gasped as he moved his lithe, naked body up against me.  His erection pressed, insistent, against my buttocks.

I dropped the empty coke bottle.  It made a loud clank as it hit the floorboards and rolled away.  I couldn’t help a moan escaping me.  Hail Mary full of grace.  My brain spun, my emotions scattered all over the place, and my body eagerly adjusted to the situation.

My eyes drifted to Darrin’s cock again as he slowly approached.  I watched as his finger slipped under the waistband of my shorts and boxers.  He pulled the elastics toward him and peeked in.  He made a little noise in his throat.  Sam moaned in my ear and pressed his dick more firmly against me.

“I knew it,” Darrin murmured.  Our eyes met as a blush crept up my cheeks.


~ From The Beach House, available to read in full here.






No comments: