Friday, January 25, 2013

Merry Christmas




     He didn’t say anything.  I felt the mattress shift to my side.  I could sense his nearness.  The familiar scent of him made me dizzy.   I felt his warm breath on my skin.  Goosebumps.  My cock throbbed.
     “Michael …”
     His lips pressed gently to my forehead, then to my ear. 
     “I want to give you an early Christmas gift.”
     I panted, organizing my thoughts.  “You got me something already?”
     He kissed my shoulder.  “Two things, actually.  And they’re for both of us.”
     “Okay,” I said, very excited, like a kid at Christmas.  Oh, wait.  It is Christmas.  And I’m pretty much a kid most of the time.
     Michael got up and moved away.  I heard him open a drawer.  I knew it was his ‘toy’ drawer.  I couldn’t help the little moan that escaped me.  Michael had a small collection of sex toys that seemed to get a little bigger every week.  He had some things in that drawer that initially scared the crap out of me, until I tried them.  Now, I’m a convert.
     “What did you get?”  I said, my voice pitched high with anticipation.
     “Shhh.  Quiet now,” he said, very softly.
     Suddenly, I felt the strands of some soft material gliding along the skin of my back.  The breath whooshed out of me.  I knew what it was.
     “Flogger?”  I asked breathlessly.
     “Yes.”
     The strands slid over my buttocks and down my thighs.  It felt so good.
     “Leather?”
     “Rubber,” Michael said, and suddenly the softness was gone.  A sharp stinging strike glanced off my left buttock.
     “Oh,” I said.
     “Do you like it?” 
     He flicked the rubber strands against my bottom again.  It stung, but not too badly—just enough to make me pay attention.  My cock was definitely paying attention.  “Oh yeah…”
     “Me too.  Merry Christmas, Jack.”

~ From Holiday Matinée, part of the MLR Press Christmas Event, 2011.


No comments: