Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jeans...




I tilted his chin up and kissed him, hard and eager. I took my hand out of his shirt and started to unbutton his jeans. I still leaned over him and the couch. My own crotch pressed against the back of his head. He tilted it backward as his hands came up and started working my fly.
Soon I had his cock out and his response to my hands on him made me even more eager.
“Oh my god, Tate…that feels so good…”
Meanwhile he’d managed to release me from the confines of my own jeans and was working my cock from underneath. I felt his tongue run up the underside and moved my hand faster on him.
“Oh…fuck yeah…” I groaned, all the tension from earlier concentrating in my dick and balls. Sex therapy. It’s really the answer to stress of all kinds.

~ From Chapter One, The Cross and The Trinity.

No comments: