Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Handcuffs




He grabbed one of my wrists again, releasing my lips, and spun me around. Then he slapped my ass so hard I yelped. Fuck it was hot.


“Bedroom. Now.” The authority in his voice gave me chills. Good ones.


I walked backwards in front of him, my ass still smarting, my cock leaking. “What are you going to do to me?” I panted, using the wall for guidance as I moved backward down the hall. The look in his eyes made me feel like an animal being hunted. But he wasn’t going to kill me when he caught me; he was going to fuck me. I wanted to hear him say it.

“What do you think?” he grinned wickedly as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

“I think you’re gonna fuck me with that enormous cock of yours. I hope you’ve got lots of lube.”

“I stocked up.”

“Fuck.” I backed through the bedroom door. “I want you to use your handcuffs…”

He hesitated for a moment. “Are you sure?”

I nodded, backing up until I felt the bed behind me. “Michael, your cock is fucking huge. If you handcuff me, I can’t run away. I’ll have to take it…” I let the corner of my mouth quirk up, so he knew I was joking. Kind of. I was a bit scared of his cock; I’d never had a cock that big inside me. But I was as eager as I was scared.


I turned on one of the lamps beside the bed. It cast a warm glow over the room. He shrugged out of his shirt and started unbuttoning his jeans. I held my breath as his enormous dick came into view. He wasn’t wearing underwear either. It bobbed in front of him as he stepped out of his jeans. I grabbed my own cock and pumped it a few times, staring fixedly at him. “Jesus, I think it’s bigger than it was yesterday.”

He looked down at himself and up at me. “I’m sure you can handle it.”

I gulped. “Get the damn handcuffs and lock the fucking door.” 


~ From Chapter Five of The Crush

No comments: