Friday, January 18, 2013

Folsom Puppy Pit

A friend posted links to some pretty interesting videos in a private Facebook group to which I belong. I thought I would share them here.

San Francisco's Folsom Street Fetish Fair is a popular annual event.

With over 400,000 people in attendance covering 13 city blocks, the fair is the largest leather/fetish event in the world, and the 3rd largest, single-day outdoor event in California.

~ From the Folsom Street Fair Website


Living, as I do, in a very conservative Canadian city, it would be absolutely mindblowing to attend this incredible festival. So many people celebrating diversity and kink and the pursuit of pleasure! Maybe someday I'll have the opportunity to be a part of it.

Anyway, since I have a thing for gay leather pups, I wanted to share these incredible videos here for anyone who wants a bit more insight into this pastime/lifestyle. For those new to viewing leather pups in action, please keep in mind that, no matter how strange it may first appear, these harmless activities are giving much pleasure and enjoyment to the people engaging in them. Is this behaviour harming anyone? I don't think so.

For me, it is fascinating to see how deep into pup/dog space these men seem to get during their time in the pit. They truly access a primal, animal headspace that is so far from our human mindset, with all its anxieties and complex thought processes. I can understand the desire for some to separate from the self-conscious and indulge in the instinctive.

The following videos are definitely NSFW (Not Safe For Work) but they are truly MSFE (Must See For Education)!

Video One

Video Two

For those unfamiliar with the gear, the naked pup is wearing a cock cage and insertable tail. Cock cages are designed to enforce chastity on the wearer at the whim of his/her Master/Owner. They are not painful as long as the penis remains in a flaccid state.


No comments: