Friday, January 18, 2013

Blue Boxers



I followed him and watched as he started stripping in front of the chaise, which was where we had left it yesterday. Okay, I like where this is going. He whipped his shirt off and bent to untie his boots.

“Do you think I look good enough to be an underwear model?” He pulled off his boots and socks and unbuttoned his jeans.

“You don’t wear underwear…” I said, staring at him, my dick turning to steel.

He grinned. “I did today.” He pushed his jeans down and stepped out of them. Sure enough, he was wearing a pair of grey and blue horizontally striped boxer briefs. They hugged his hips and outlined the swell of his erect cock beautifully.

“Jesus Christ,” I breathed. If I’d thought he was good looking in his clothes, he was a fucking God without them in just the boxers. “And you’re expecting me to take pictures?” I said doubtfully.

He winked at me. He sat on the edge of the chaise, putting his boots back on but leaving them untied. “Oh, come on, Martin. I can’t wait to see what you can do with this.” He leaned back and rubbed himself through the boxers. “Trust me, you’ll be generously rewarded…”

I gulped. “You’re trying to kill me.”

He shook his head. “I’m not. I want you very much alive.” He leaned back into the position from yesterday and put a boot-clad foot up on the seat. “I just enjoy driving you crazy.”


~ From Chapter Three, Exposure


1 comment:

Blogger said...

I have just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers strip-tease on my desktop.