Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Real Hot Men - Guy L.M.

I've decided to begin a series of occasional posts titled Real Hot Men, because I know so many men who are just as hot, if not hotter, than the models used on the covers of romance novels or in the pages of fitness magazines.

I'm going to begin with a man who is my friend on Facebook, although we have never actually met in person. He has promised to have me over for tea and clotted cream. Hopefully that wasn't a euphemism ;) Guy is a teacher, has a boyfriend, and occasionally feels that he doesn't measure up to the muscle man ideals of gay culture.

Well, I don't know about gay culture, but he definitely measures up to my ideals of masculine beauty. It took me a while to make my selections from the many hot photos that he's had on his Facebook from time to time. These are my favourites:










Please show Guy some love and let him know that he doesn't have to be an Atlas to be full of masculine power. 

It's in your eyes, babe. *Muah*

~ Liz



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guy needs to learn to take a compliment, to believe what people tell him, and to just access that yes he is one of the hottest men in Ottawa.... ;)


hehehe
pupBear