Monday, October 22, 2012

Announcing...

...my plans to make Beyond the Edge into Book 1 of a 3 book series!



The story of Tate, Sebastian and James is not over yet, folks! I am currently writing the sequel and, let me just say, these men continue to fascinate me.

The questions are:

Can Tate and Sebastian make a monogamous relationship work?
Can Tate stop dreaming of James and remembering their final weekend together?
Will Sebastian be able to make peace with Tate's desire for another man?

Book 2 in the series is now titled:

The Cross and the Trinity (projected release, Fall 2013)

With Book 3 taking the title:

Varieties of Religious Experience (projected release, Fall 2014)

*****

I am so excited to be taking the story in this direction!  Stay tuned for updates, excerpts and inspirational photos!

~ Liz

No comments: