Saturday, September 22, 2012

Toys for Boys (re-post)


I thought, in anticipation of the fall release of my bdsm erotic romance novel, Beyond the Edge, that it would be fun to have a pictorial preview of the toys and furniture I refer to in my novel.

In a well-written bdsm novel (which I hope mine is) the toys and accoutrements are secondary to the interrelationships and power dynamics between the characters.  But I hope you enjoy this little teaser, to let you see some of what is in store for Tate Mackenzie and Sebastian Doucette at the hands of James Lucas (and, perhaps, each other):















And here are some photos that give a little preview of the action not involving any toys or accessories:





I can't wait for you all to read it!  Look for another teaser in a day or two ;)

~ Liz

No comments: