Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Finity Project

As many of you know, I was diagnosed with MS at the age of 39.  I just celebrated my 43rd birthday, 4 years relapse free and having received a very positive brain MRI result this past year.

My husband emailed me this link because he saw one of the women interviewed on the morning news channel:

The Finity Project

When I watched the video and read about these two incredible young women and what they endeavour to do, my heart swelled and my eyes teared up.

Talk about grabbing life by the balls.  Talk about making the most of the days we have here on earth, of the abilities we do have while we have them, knowing that they can be taken away at any time by this disease or by another.  These women have overcome so much and continue to live with the daily unpredictability of a neurodegenerative disease that is just barely understood...



Please listent to their story, and discover your own finity, and why it is soooo important to appreciate what you have while you still have it.

~ Liz

No comments: