Thursday, March 22, 2012

Teaser from Beyond the Edge (bdsm m/m/m)

From Chapter Fourteen - Puppy Love?

~

When I awoke, it was morning.  Sebastian slept soundly near me, looking like a fallen angel with his tousled hair and nakedness.  I leaned in close, inhaling his particular scent.  I couldn't even describe it.  It was just Sebastian.


I looked at the large window to see a grey sky and snow falling softly. 


Stretching out on my back, I threaded my fingers behind my head, staring up at the uneven plaster ceiling of Sebastian's room.  What a tumultuous couple of weeks it had been.  First, meeting Sebastian, and knowing we might have something.  Then our weekend with James and the beginning of an amazing partnership.  And then the past couple of weeks.  Sebastian and I had come together on our own and were building something, something that could turn out to be wonderful.  Hell, it already was.


I heard a noise and opened my eyes, turning my head.  Sebastian must have made the sound, but his eyes remained closed.  He lay on his stomach, his head turned toward me, elbow crooked and his relaxed fist on the sheets beside me.


I turned on my side, looking him over, marveling again at his perfection.  I mean, he wasn't actually perfect, but that's what made him so alluring.  His mouth looked a little too big for his face and there were freckles and moles scattered over his skin.  But to me, everything fit together to equal absolute loveliness.


I couldn't help reaching out and touching his straw-colored hair, so soft and giving him that boyish look that I loved, although he was twenty-four.  Still so young, really.  But no longer innocent.  I grinned, remembering how he had been introduced into my world, and how he had taken to it so naturally.


He mumbled something in his sleep and rolled over, sighing.  His hand drifted under the sheets to his cock, which I could see arching over his stomach.


Uh huh.  I see.  Someone was a little randy this morning.


I grinned, checking to see that his eyes were still closed.  His breathing came deep and slow.  Gently, carefully, I pulled the sheet down, revealing his stunning form and his swollen cock to my admiring gaze. 


I scooted down taking the tip of it in my mouth, teasing the slit with my tongue and tickling him awake.


He grunted.  When I glanced up his eyes opened, glazed and confused at first, then wide and amazed.  I took him deeper.  His mouth opened as his eyes closed again.


"Oh..." he murmured.


I smiled, moving on his cock, slowly, dreamily, savoring ever ridge and swell of him.  I took my time, delighting in the breathy sounds he made and the way he squirmed beneath me.  I had my arms over his thighs to keep him still but he arched and writhed under my hold as I worked him.


When I knew he was close, I reached, taking his hands in my own, threading my fingers with his as I brought him home.


He cried out.  I felt my mouth fill with his bitter juice.  I swallowed and sucked as he convulsed with pleasure.  His fingers tightened in my grip.  He held onto me with everything he had as he shuddered and cursed.


When it finished and his body relaxed, I let his cock slide out of my mouth.  I kissed its sweet wet head tenderly before releasing his hands and moving up beside him.


He looked at me dazedly.  "Wow."


I smiled.  "Good morning."


He grinned.  "Uh huh."


I kissed him tenderly, delighting in the generous shape of his mouth and the fullness of his lips.  "What time do your roommates get back?"


"Mmm, probably not 'til late tonight.  They tend to make the most of their weekends."


I nodded.  "That means we can make the most of ours.  Unless you have somewhere to be?"


He shook his head.  "But I need to get some groceries.  There's not much here...sorry.  I'd make you breakfast but..."


"I had breakfast," I said, winking at him, glancing at his cock.


He laughed.


"Okay." I said.  "So lets shower and go out for breakfast and I'll help you get some groceries.  It'll be easier with my car, right?"


"Right.  That sounds great." He said.


I moved to get up but he grabbed my wrist.


"I had a really good time yesterday.  The dancing was fun.  And..." He hesitated.


I brought his hand to my lips and kissed it.  "What?"


"I'm just...I'm really glad I met you."  His blue eyes conveyed the sincerity of his statement.


"Oh, honey..." I blushed, looking down, then back up at him.  "I feel the same way.  And if you don't stop being so goddamn adorable we're gonna end up staying in bed all day.  Which would be fine except I'm starving."  I ruffled his hair.  "I guess we have James to thank for bringing us together, huh?"


He nodded.


"And I have a feeling he'll extract all kinds of gratitude from us next time." I said.


***


Sebastian graciously let me shower first.  His bathroom was too small for game playing so we showered separately.  When I finished, Sebastian got in.


I found my clothes from the night before.  My shirt smelled a little so I yelled in to ask Sebastian if I could borrow one of his.


"Sure!  My t-shirts are in the dresser." He said something else but I didn't hear him.


I put my jeans on and walked over to his dresser.  People usually kept underwear in the top drawer, so the t-shirts were probably...wait a second...people usually kept underwear in the top drawer.  I glanced at the bathroom.  I could still hear the shower running.  He wouldn't mind if ... I pulled open the top drawer of his dresser, gazing in.  Sure enough, a pile of neatly folded boxer briefs filled one side, socks the other.  I could care less about the socks.  But I lifted out the top pair of briefs and held them up - red Calvin's.  I imagined Sebastian wearing them.  Only them.  I folded them and put them back.  I shut the drawer quietly and pulled open the second one. 


What the...


I stared, motionless.  I wasn't even really sure what I was looking at.  I reached in and pulled out a leather hood of some sort.  Once I got it out I could tell that it was a puppy hood, with folded ears and a muzzle, with eye holes.  Okay...this is interesting.  I looked in the drawer again.  Oh my god...a tail!  I touched it gently with my fingers, holding my breath.  A black rubber butt plug with a flange attached to a curvy black rubber tail...


Jesus. 


For some reason my cock became a hard rod in my pants.  I pictured Sebastian wearing the hood and the tail, down on all fours in front of me.  I trembled with excitement.  I'd heard a bit about puppy play in the gay world, and it intrigued me.  But I'd never actually seen a guy dressed up like one - well not in person.  It looked like Sebastian had even more surprises for me.  Why hadn't he told me?  Was he worried I'd laugh at him? 


I caressed the leather hood with my hand before putting it back in the drawer the way I'd found it.  I closed the drawer quietly and opened the next one.  Just t-shirts here.  I grabbed a black long sleeved shirt, putting it on quickly.  I shut the drawer and took my phone out of my pocket, so I'd look busy when he came out of the bathroom.  


***

Continued at my Kink Blog

~ Liz

No comments: