Monday, March 12, 2012

Editing Progress

So, I am in the middle of editing my work-in-progress novel, Beyond the Edge.  But it is now March Break and my kids are both at home so I don't know how much I'll get done this week.

However, it's going very well.  I had to shuffle a couple of scenes around which turned out a bit tricky, but once I sort all that out, it shouldn't take too much time to go through the rest of the chapter.  I hope to have it out to MLR Press by end of April or shortly thereafter.

Of course, I just began a new blog called Kink Exposed to follow my edgier research projects.  I will be posting Part II of my interview with Michael Tattersall by the end of the week.  If you like extremely handsome older men wearing leather pants/kilts and harnesses, please check it out!

Photo by Fernando Farfan 2012
As for this blog, it will continue to be a forum for news about my writing projects, including excerpts and teasers, occasional free reads, and tidbits about my everyday life.

I thank each and every one of you for continuing to check in, reading my posts, and making this blog a success.

~ Liz

No comments: