Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rough Excerpt - Beyond the Edge (bdsm m/m/m)


Beyond the Edge - Summary: 

Twenty-five year-old Tate Mackenzie has signed on for a weekend of kinky fun at the hands of Ottawa's most sought after Dom, James Lucas.  However, James has invited another man, twenty-two year-old Sebastian Doucette, to join in.  Tate requests a meeting with Sebastian before the weekend begins and is immediately intrigued by, and attracted to, the innocent seeming and self-effacing younger man.  They find themselves drawn together under James' expert tutelage and when the weekend is over, explore a growing attachment to each other.  But James hasn't been entirely honest with the boys and soon Tate finds himself the focus of two infatuated men.  One a young almost-innocent, the other an experienced Dom.  How will he choose the man he wants or the lifestyle he desires to pursue?



***

From Chapter Two - Preparations:


When I got home that evening, I rubbed one out in the shower, thinking of a 22 year-old blond haired blue-eyed boy tied up in bondage ropes, being fondled by strange men.  I had to rub out another one after I went to bed, because I just couldn’t get that image out of my head.

Now I’ve seen, I mean, actually seen, lots of guys in bondage rope.  The fact that an imagined image of someone I’d only just met could get me this hot and bothered - Well, that was unprecedented.  I guess the whole idea that I would be with him this weekend, and the anticipation of what we might be doing this weekend, helped excite me. 

Anyway, tomorrow was Wednesday, and I wasn’t permitted to pleasure myself for the rest of the week, so it was just as well.  I contemplated setting my alarm for 11:30pm in order to really get it out of my system, but rejected that idea as ridiculous.  I would be fine tomorrow morning.

I wasn’t. 

I woke with the usual morning wood but couldn’t do anything about it.  It didn’t really concern me, because I usually woke with a hard on and it most often went down of its own accord if I ignored it.

It didn’t.

I had made an appointment after work at my favorite spa for the implicitly instructed manscaping.  Unfortunately, my erection had hung around all day in various stages of alertness and now that I was about to be stripped and waxed, I was nervous I wouldn’t be able to hide it.  Luckily, I’ve been coming here for years, and they have a sense of humor.

“Jesus, Tate, you happy to see me or what?” said Budgie when he removed my towel as I lay back on the table.

“I can’t help it, Budgie.  It’s been there all day.”

“Oh, you poor thing…do you want me to…”

I swatted away his wandering hands before they touched my dick.  “No!  Don’t touch it!  I’m under strict instructions to leave it alone.”

Budgie’s face was the picture of confusion.  “Huh?  Are you kidding me?”

I looked down at my poor aching dick and shook my head sadly.  “Nope.  Not kidding.”

When he still looked confused I said, “I’m subbing for James this weekend.”

Suddenly comprehension dawned.  “You mean, James Lucas?”

I nodded.  Suddenly he looked panicked.  “Honey, you should have said something when you called in.  I’d have added another hour to your appointment.”  He shook his head and clicked his tongue.  “Mr. Lucas is very, very particular…”  He covered me up again and headed for the door.  “Let me see if I can get someone to cover my next appointment…”

Oh, cripes.  Now I was in for it.  Budgie’d have every single hair off me by the end of my session, except for what was on my head.  I guess it was for the best though.  At least my hard on started to wilt at the thought.

Budgie was soon back looking relieved and focused.  “Yep, Troy’s gonna do it.”  He winked at me while he got the wax and all his implements of torture ready.  “You never know what a spur of the moment blowjob will get you in the future.”

I laughed.  Budgie adored giving blowjobs.  And he was very good at it.  My dick started to harden again as I remembered the couple that I’d received from him.  But as soon as the hot wax made contact with my groin it went down again.  “Easy, Budgerigar.  It’s been awhile…”

He raised his eyebrows and yanked the hardening wax from my skin with practiced skill and obvious pleasure.  I yelled and swore as the ripping pain followed. 

“Fuck!  Jesus Christ!”

He held up the wax so I could see all the hair on it.  “This is your fault, sweetheart, not mine.  You should’ve been in to see me three months ago.”

My hands were in fists and I tried to calm down while he applied more wax.  “Budgie, I’m sorry, just please don’t do it too fast…”

He ripped the second one off me and ignored my howls.

He laughed as he quickly applied more wax.  “For someone that enjoys a bit of pain, Tate, you’re remarkably sensitive.”  He pulled off another strip.

I felt the tears rising in my eyes and I whimpered, hoping that perhaps that might work to slow him down. 

“I’ll have to give good old Mr. Lucas a call and let him know how to really torture you.”  He said, grinning happily.

“You are so much more of a sadist than anyone else in this town…” I growled through clenched teeth.  I held in another shout as he pulled the next strip off.

He surveyed my nether regions appraisingly.  “Oh, that’s much better.  You have such a pretty cock, Tate.  Are you sure you don’t want me to…”

“Budgie!  Just get this waxing business over with, would you?  And keep your hands off my bits.”

He put his hands on his hips, disappointed.  Then he nodded.  “Roll over.”

I hesitated.  “Wait.  Shouldn’t we do my chest first?”

He raised his eyebrows in astonishment.  “You gonna tell an artist which part of the painting to do first?  Roll over.”

I huffed, but I obeyed him.  Might as well get in the mindframe for this weekend.

I spent the next forty minutes in agony as he stripped me entirely of body hair in a meticulous and efficient fashion.  I must have looked like a lobster when he was done.  My entire body hummed with residual pain and heat.

“I want you in the mud bath next,” he said.

I looked at him, rubbing my bare chest to try to ease some of the discomfort.  “Do you think that’s really necessary?”

“Yes.  I know Mr. Lucas and I know he likes his boys soft as butter.  He’s paying for this, right?”

I nodded.

“Then what’s the problem?”

I shrugged.  “I don’t know.  I feel like a girl.”

He laughed.  It was a loud, shouting laugh, like he’d just heard the most ridiculous thing ever.  “Honey, this ain’t nothin’.  You’re gonna feel like a girl when Mr. Lucas is finished with you.  A quivering, blushing, fucking violet!” 

He continued laughing as he left to prepare my mud bath.

The worst thing was, I knew he was right.


Hope you enjoyed this little preview of my work-in-progress novel, Beyond the Edge.

~ Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the commitment you put into
your site and in depth information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
My website > post33.org