Friday, February 17, 2012

Rough Excerpt #2 - Beyond the Edge (bdsm m/m/m)




From: Chapter Three ‘Friday with James’

***

By 5:50pm I was pulling into the driveway of James Lucas’ large suburban home in Ottawa’s south end.  It looked like all the other houses on the street.  I wondered if any of his neighbors knew what he got up to inside those walls?

Just thinking about it made my belly clench with anticipation.  Excitement and a bit of fear combined in me as I got out of the car and approached his front door.  There was no sign of Sebastian.  Mine was the only car in the drive.  Perhaps he would arrive later.

My breathing quickened as I walked up the steps to the small front porch.  My cock had been erect since before my shower.  Using the enema kit had primed me for the rest of the evening.  Now it strained against my jeans as if it were trying to escape.  I brought my hand up and rang the bell.

I waited patiently for a few moments.  I was trying to decide whether he was making me wait on purpose or if I should ring the bell again, when the door opened.  I was expecting James of course.  But Sebastian stood there instead.  He had on black jeans and a white button-up but no shoes.

He smiled and opened the door wide.  “Hi, Tate.  Come in.  James is in the study.  He told me to answer the door.”

I nodded, my eyes flying over Sebastian and my brain acknowledging the accuracy of my memory.  Except he looked even better than I remembered.  I stepped inside and removed my shoes and jacket.  Sebastian took my jacket and hung it in the closet next to his brown one. 

Then he took my hand and led me down the hall.  His touch gave me goosebumps and made my cock ache deliciously.  I knew better than to ask any questions.  I’m sure Sebastian had strict instructions from James as to what to do with me.

He led me into what looked like the living room.  There were a couple of comfy looking sofas, a leather ottoman, an Eames armchair and a gas fireplace.  A large flatscreen TV hung on the wall over the fireplace.

Sebastian cleared his throat and gestured to one of the sofas.  “I need you to sit down.”  He smiled shyly as I did so.  I sat there, my heart pounding in my chest, wondering what was going on. 

Sebastian’s crystalline blue eyes gazed into mine for a moment.  Then he knelt before me.  “I’m supposed to blow you…” he whispered nervously, looking up at me as if for permission.

My mouth opened involuntarily and I nodded silently.  Oh yeah.  That sounds good to me.

“…But you can’t come.” He finished.

Of course.  Dammit.  Of course I wasn’t allowed to come.  I nodded again, closing my mouth and getting ready for it. 

He undid the top button of my fly.  I glanced around the room, wondering if there was closed circuit TV in here.  Sure enough, I spotted the small camera in the corner.  Clever man, James.

Still, this was a pretty gentle way to start out.  I’d half expected him to meet me at the door, tell me to strip and then tie me up henceforth.

I heard Sebastian’s quick breaths as he undid my jeans and pulled them down.  I lifted my ass to help him but otherwise kept my hands still.  I hadn’t been instructed to do anything but sit here and not come so that’s what I was going to do. 

He glanced up at me with those baby blue eyes and grinned.  The dimple in his cheek made my cock twitch.  I could see the excitement and eagerness in his eyes.  No doubt he saw the matching emotions in my own. 

He looked back down in my lap and touched my straining erection through my blue boxer briefs.  I gasped.  We looked at each other again.  He blushed.  “Ready?” he said breathlessly.

I nodded.  I didn’t speak.  I didn’t know if I was allowed to.  I wanted to be a good boy this weekend, more than anything else.

I felt his fingers slide under the band of my boxers.  He pulled them down.  I lifted up again to help as he slid them down to my knees.  My cock stood hard and eager between us.  We both looked at it.  Sebastian exhaled shakily and touched me gently with his fingers.  “So big…” he breathed.  “So fucking gorgeous…”  He looked at me and I smiled.  But my brows were knit in concentration as I tried to keep my excitement under control.  Fuck he hadn’t even put his mouth on me yet…

He slid a warm hand around the base of my standing dick.  When his lips touched me I couldn’t help a moan escaping.  Those lips…those goddamn perfect plump lips…on my cock…

He kissed my length, up and down, over my smooth as silk sack and the tops of my thighs.  Now I was grateful for the expert waxing that Budgie had dealt me.  Sure it had hurt like fucking hell but I knew James would be pleased.  By the time he started on me with his tongue I was a quivering mess.  Get it together, get it together…I tried not to watch but I couldn’t tear my eyes away from that tousled blond head.  Every once in awhile he looked up at me with those blue eyes, as if to make sure I was enjoying myself, and my cock would throb.  I wanted to tell him not to tease me so, to just go at it.  That would be easier to withstand than this leisurely torture. 

Of course, when he finally did take me in his mouth, I had to bite my lip and think about dead dogs in order not to let go.  It was partly that I hadn’t orgasmed in 48 hours, and partly that I’d been dreaming about Sebastian’s mouth on my dick for the past 72.  I forced myself to close my eyes and lean my head back, so that I could put all my concentration into staving off my orgasm as he sucked and licked my cock with astounding enthusiasm and flawless technique.  He might be new to the sub game - he was definitely not new to oral sex.

I kept making involuntary whimpering noises as he worked me.  I think I heard a few moans come from him as well.  I’m sure his dick was as desperate as mine.  If giving head turned him on as much as it did me, well, he was probably finding this difficult too.

It was very clever of James to put us in this position.  He didn’t have to lift a finger to have us both at his mercy.

Finally, when I thought I couldn’t hold on much longer, we heard a deep, somewhat hoarse, voice on the speaker system.

“That’s enough, Sebastian.  Tate, get dressed and both of you meet me at the top of the stairs, please.”

Sebastian immediately took his mouth off me and stood up.  He smiled and held out his hand.  It took me a moment to compose myself, especially since when he stood, the massive bulge in his black jeans was at eye level.  Holy Mother of God.  It looked huge.  Why hadn’t Budgie said anything about the size of it?! 

I grasped his hand and he helped me up.  Then I put myself back together as best I could.  I stuffed my cock into my boxers and my jeans.  I was fumbling with the button when Sebastian said, “Here, let me…”  My hands fell to my sides obediently.  He shoved his hand down my pants, pushing the head of my dick lower.  I hissed in surprise and pain and pleasure as he swiftly buttoned me up. 

My cock hurt but at least I was decent.  I didn’t dare speak so I smiled in gratitude.  He nodded and took my hand again, leading me back out to the hall.

***

~ Elizabeth

1 comment:

TriMomF said...

That was smokin' hot! Definitely want to read more now!