Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Plan

Well, folks, although I know many of you have really enjoyed the photos I usually post, I have decided that my posting of so many uncredited photos is unfair to whomever the photographers may be, so I will be posting much fewer photos and most of the photos I post will have some kind of source credit.

Unfortunately this means that my blog won't be quite as 'pretty', but perhaps it will be a little more substantial in terms of quality content.  I am going to aim to submit a written post on some topic at least once a week, perhaps more often.  There will still be updates relating to my books etc. and I am considering a free serial story as well.

My kids go back to school this week so I will have some time to mull over exactly where I want to go with this blog.

I appreciate each and every one of you, my followers, and hope that the absence of titillating photos won't impact my viewership too much.

If anyone has suggestions for what they might like to read about - topic ideas, story ideas - I will happily consider them :)

Cheers,

Elizabeth

No comments: