Thursday, October 20, 2011

Win a Copy of my Just-Released Ebook!

I'm raffling off some copies of my new ebook, The Crush!  Just leave a comment below and keep your eye on my blog.  I will announce two winners by the end of today.  

If I announce you as a winner, simply email me at elizabeth@elizabethlister.ca with your email address (so you don't have to post it here) and I will send your free copy.  Good luck, everyone!



Jack Claridge's sister, Amy, has a big crush on her English professor, Michael Donovan.  When Jack agrees to accompany her on an outing with the object of her affection, the last thing he expects is the professor's reaction to him.  One surreptitious hand-job later and Michael is hooked.  But will Jack 'use him and lose him' or does Jack care for the professor more than he thinks?  And what will he tell Amy?



3 comments:

Fernando farfan. said...

Elizabeth your writing is amazing and clear and clean, Highly erotic, but smooth at the same time
Congratulations.
Fernando Farfan Photographer.

busymommy said...

Oh Elizabeth! This sounds so so good! I hope I can get a copy of it soon! Exposure was incredible and I cant wait to read more of your writing!

Verena said...

Please count me in :-) Would love to read it.