Monday, October 24, 2011

Upcoming

Just wanted to announce that I've got some interesting things lined up for my blog in the near future.  I will be starting a series of interviews with some of the models from Terry Cyr's The Naked Man Project.  Get to know the men behind the erotic images on Terry's new website (soon to launch!).  It's sure to be fascinating reading!

Also, I've just lined up an interview with Michael Tattersall, Mr. Leather Ottawa 2010.  Get to know this gorgeous and interesting man, a leader in the Ottawa Leather Community, and find out what kinky secrets lurk beneath the exterior of this outwardly conservative government town.  No doubt he will reveal what delights await us at the MLO Leather/Fetish event, Technokink.

On November 15th, I will be interviewing the renowned Xavier Axelson.  I'm sure this Los Angeles, California author of The Incident and a new release, The Birches, will have lots to say on a variety of subjects.  He may even share an excerpt or two...

And, on October 31st, I will be guest blogging at Lisa Worral's delicious blog Lisa's Ramblings.  Come on over for a visit :)  There will be at least one free copy of my latest ebook up for grabs.

No comments: