Monday, September 19, 2011

Excerpt from EXPOSURE

Here's another little excerpt from Exposure:



When I reached my bedroom I saw Jeremy sprawled out on my bed, still dressed and with his boots onhe knew how much I got off on those boots. His hands were behind his head and one leg was bent. He regarded me with a hooded gaze and a lazy grin.

“Shit…” I whispered, putting my gear down and quickly setting everything up. “Don’t fucking move.”

“Okay,” he said. “I love watching you work. You’re so good at what you do.”

I shrugged. “It’s not rocket science.”

“It’s sexy.”

“You’re sexy, Jeremy. I could come just looking at you.”

“Jesus, how long is this going to take?” He rubbed his hand against the bulge in his pants.

“It’ll take as long as it takes. I told you not to move.”

He raised an eyebrow at me and put his hand back behind his head, his grin getting bigger. “Yes, sir.”

The side of my mouth quirked up and I finished with the camera. I put the light beside the bed and adjusted it. He watched me but stayed in position.

“Perfect,” I said.

I went back to the camera and made a few adjustments. Then I started shooting.

Jesus Christ. He is so goddamn beautiful. The brown leather pants clung to his long legs and showcased his lean musculature. His black cotton long-sleeved tee did the same for his chest, flat belly, and long arms.

“Oh, yes…these are going to be amazing,” I murmured, my cock getting harder in my jeans. “Why don’t you roll over onto your stomach?”

“Good idea. My ass looks great in these pants,he said coyly, doing as I instructed.

I almost groaned at the sight of him laid out before me. His ass looked fucking amazing. I took picture after picture and he started moving around in front of me. He reached his arms out before him and arched his back, like a jungle cat stretching. Then he looked over his shoulder, igniting an inferno within me, but I kept shooting. My breathing came harsh and quick.  I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep from touching him.

Then he slowly turned around so that he faced me on all fours. He stared at me with the most intense, heated look as he rose up on his knees and rubbed his hand against the huge hard bulge of his erect cock.

I did groan then and I stopped taking pictures. I let go of the bulb and moved forward onto the bed until I was on my knees before him.  I grabbed his shoulders as our mouths came together hungrily.

His hands cupped my ass and pressed my groin against his own. He moaned into my mouth and I ran my fingers through his soft, messy hair as I groaned and trembled against him. He pulled his mouth away for a moment. “Are you okay?”

I nodded. “Yeah…I just…I missed you.”

“Undress me,” he said.

I stared at this beautiful man asking me to undress him and my heart swelled as much as my cock. My hands came down from his head and slid under his shirt, caressing the smooth skin there before grabbing the hem.

“Lift your arms up.”

He did so. I peeled his black shirt up over his head and threw it onto the floor. My eyes raked over his naked chest, my fingers reaching up to touch one puckered nipple, my mouth finding his again. We kissed slowly this time, deeply, and it was so hot, like he was sucking my entire soul out of me and into him. I gave myself completely to what I felt for him, worrying about nothing except how long it would take to get him out of his jeans. I needed to be closer. I needed to be inside him.

My fingers found his buttons and wrenched them open. He laughed and helped me push his pants down, his cock bursting free and whacking against my jeans. I felt his hands on my shirt, unbuttoning it.  I undid my jeans and pushed them down, laughing with him and kissing him desperately. He pushed my shirt back off my shoulders and let it fall to the bed.

“Oh my God…” he gasped. I could hear the tremor in his voice. His hands were everywhere.  I clutched his hips, moaning into his mouth, unsure what to do first.

His hand came down between us and wrapped around both our cocks, holding them together and sliding his against mine slowly. It felt incredible.

“Oh, yeah…shit…” I groaned.

“Jesus, I can’t wait till I can fuck you…” he murmured. I made a noise in my throat. “Until then, well, we’ll just have to make do with having your cock in my ass.”

“Oh…fuck…” I could barely breathe, so busy kissing his lips, his chin, his neck, then his lips again. My kisses were frenzied and needy. I wanted this so badly.

“You want to fuck me, baby?”

“Yeah, oh God, Jeremy…please…please…”

He chuckled at my desperation and let go of our cocks, pushing me over and pulling my pants off the rest of the way before getting rid of his boots and jeans. I lay there watching him and rubbing myself until he lay down and pulled me on top of him. “Where’s the lube?” he whispered.

I reached over to my bedside table, pulling open the drawer and grabbing the lube and a condom.

I made love to him then, face to face, sliding into him and watching his expression. It was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. As I rocked against him and touched him deep inside, he watched me with eyes that widened and then closed according to my gentle movements. The noises he made as I fucked him were killing me.  I was already close to coming.

Suddenly he moaned and gasped, “I love you.” I felt him spasm beneath me; hot wetness oozing between us as he came. It sent me over the edge. I made a noise somewhere between a whimper and a moan as I pulsed inside him.  I found his mouth with mine and poured all of my love into him. He was mine now and I wasn’t letting go.

~ EXPOSURE is available at Amazon.com and MLR Press.

No comments: