Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Teaser ...

This is a little teaser from my Christmas short story, HOLIDAY MATINÉE, coming from MLR Press this December.  It features the characters from my upcoming novella, THE CRUSH:



“Cheers.” Michael smiled, raising his glass.  “To The Nutcracker and to celebrating our first Christmas together in a couple of weeks.”

“To muscular men in tights.”  I winked.

He shook his head.  “You’re such a romantic, Jack.”

I grinned.  “I am, aren’t I?  Here’s romance for you.”  I lowered my voice, even though we weren’t that close to the other tables.  “Roses are red, violets are blue, I want you to spank me, and fuck my ass too.”

He almost spit out his wine.  His laughter echoed off the walls of the small space, causing heads to turn.  I grinned wider, pleased that I still had the ability to surprise him.

He wiped his chin with his napkin, giving me a stern look.  But he couldn’t keep his lips from twitching. 
“Let’s get this meal over with, shall we?”  The fire in his eyes echoed the burning in my gut.

We ordered and ate quickly, trying not to rush too much. 

“So, what do you want for Christmas, Michael?” I asked, even though I already had an idea what to give him.

He shrugged.  “You don’t have to get me anything.”

“I know I don’t have to get you anything.  I want to get you something.”

“Well, there’s something …”

I stared at him, waiting for him to finish.

“Never mind.  Forget it.”

“Oh, come on.  What?  Some new handcuffs?  A nice toy from Venus Envy?  What?”

“Whatever you pick out for me will be perfect.”

I was going to protest but the waitress brought our bill.  Soon Michael was pulling me along Elgin Street toward his building.

*** 

Fifteen minutes later, I lay naked on Michael’s huge bed, my wrists shackled to the headboard, my ass in the air, my cock hard as granite.  I even had a blindfold on.  I’d asked him to gag me but he refused.  He wanted me to talk to him.

“Jack, you look delicious.”

“Awesome.  You gonna eat me?” I waggled my ass at him.

He chuckled.  “No.”

“No?”  The question came out a bit whiny.  I wanted his mouth on me and I wanted it now.  But I was in no position to make any demands.

He didn’t say anything.  I felt the mattress shift to my side.  I could sense his nearness.  The familiar scent of him made me dizzy.   I felt his warm breath on my skin.  Goosebumps.  My cock throbbed.

“Michael …”

His lips pressed gently to my forehead, then to my ear. 

“I want to give you an early Christmas gift.”

***

Hmm.  What do you think Michael got him???





No comments: